[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Paul pctopgs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 01:15:34 CEST 2005

I donno I'm only a beginner. just scratching the surface.

Chris Burt <desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com> wrote: Sure it does... the text editor would work just fine. However... why
would you do that?

The only think I can think of is that you'd want to store text in a
blend file for a python script to automatically export as HTML or some
such concept. Might be worth doing for someone looking to keep the
documentation stored in the blend file, but wouldn't just text be fine?

/me is puzzled

Regards,
--Chris