[Bf-committers] CVS uncompilable

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Fri Aug 26 21:07:19 CEST 2005

Game engine development has the same problem it did before: one
developer. Why should everyone have to wait for one developer to fix
problems? The fact that it's constantly broken is the reason I stopped
building the game engine. Especially considering I don't have the
expertise to fix it. Forcing people like myself to wait for it to be
fixed won't solve this issue..

Regards,
--Chris