[Bf-committers] Makefiles Maintenance

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sun Aug 21 19:35:17 CEST 2005

I did say, "an example". There were other changes discussed that I don't
have the knowledge to discuss. I was merely bringing the whole subject
to the table and the one "example" as I put it, was replacing the old
naming conventions. In short, doing a search-and-replace is not
*exactly* what I suggested as a reorganization of the makefiles.

And as for "don't let me stop you" ... I never suggested it was going to
be me doing the work either. As I said, I was trying to remind the
individuals previously involved. But if you don't want to read the posts
before you reply to them... thats fine too ;)

Regards,
--Chris