[Bf-committers] Makefiles Maintenance

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sun Aug 21 16:42:53 CEST 2005

A while back I remember some people discussing reorganizing the
makefiles and changing some of the old conventions used therein. An
example being to switch all of the NAN_BLAH stuff to BF_BLAH. I believe
the original coder was Kent Mein (sirdude) but I haven't heard or seen
anything about this on the mailing list or IRC for a while. Hos recently
committed the support for Bullet in the makefiles and yet again we're
using NAN_BLAH_BLAH many years after NAN has not been around.

So my questions are:

1) Is someone still planning on reorganizing the makefiles?

2) Who?

3) When?

Thanks!

Regards,