[Bf-committers] A new mesh

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:17:00 CEST 2005

On 8/20/05, Bart <bart at neeneenee.de> wrote:
> Just a question why in the nurbs menu nurbs is alway written in Caps
> ("NURBS ...") but any other like "Meta ..." for Metaballs or "Bezier
> ..." are not. May a hint for don't use it  ;) I think that could be
> easily changed.

NURBS is usually written in capitals because it is an acronym:
Non-Uniform Rational B-Splines. However, if people think that the
"NURBS" part should be changed to lowercase (or removed from the menu
perhaps), I can do that in my new libNurbana tree, and the changes
should filter through to bf-blender (hopefully) eventually.

-eman