[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Nick Winters nwinters3000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:31:19 CEST 2005

> You also should be aware that you use LMB select, which gives a
> different perception as well. What you see as an 'unnecessary click' is
> for RMB-select a very intuitive and strain-less command to end with.
> (Left click is confirm for hotkey grabbing as well).
so then should instead of clicking and dragging points around you
right click [select], be entered into grab mode, move mouse , left
click [confirm, or alternately another right click to cancel] ...
where essentially all "tweak mode" is is an
automatic-enter-grab-on-selection mode....

[I've not used tweak mode in tuhopuu, but I have in wings... I found
it pretty useful but it would be a pain in blender without the
selection highlight which is another reason to suggest select starts
grab... because then you can cancel in a manner fitting with the rest
of blender]

later,
Nick