[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Aug 17 02:10:10 CEST 2005

On 17/08/2005, at 08:25 AM, Chris Want wrote:

> Martin Poirier wrote:
>
>> theeth (Martin Poirier) 2005/08/16 23:58:26 CEST
>>   Modified files:
>>     blender/source/blender/src editobject.c     Log:
>>   Turning off tweak mode until there's a better UI.
>>

> If it were on the left mouse button I think this
> would be a really great feature (with perhaps either a
> mode or a user pref to keep the gesture crowd happy).

Might I ask what was wrong with this to start with? We've already
been through this on the tuhopuu list - the way it works there is
just beautiful and I can't bear to model in bf because of it's non-
existence there. Since the functionality is to select and move, it
makes sense to have it on the select button. As theeth mentioned in
the original commit log, it's just the same as current behaviour,
just removing the unnecessary confirmation click at the end (which
doesn't prevent mouse strain in this case since you had to drag
already in order to initiate it).

Matt