[Bf-committers] Re: Option to hide center dots

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Aug 7 05:00:21 CEST 2005

Alexander, Its a good idea, but Nicks point is valid for the "Display
Points only for selected" option.

IMHO just having the option to turn them on and off would be best. just
like outline selected.

Then evertbodys happy, you could almost do somthing context sensitive,
but litely as not people will end up winging about it.
Context could be:   if Ctrl is held or the object has no data in its
datablock then display the centre. but Id still rather a simple on/off.

- Cam