[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_shading.c buttons_logic.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Aug 5 04:39:44 CEST 2005

Zr, thanks for the quick fix (my exporter uses that button), tho no
biggie, could have used the older blender.

Somthing thats been broken for a while is updating the derivedMesh when
manualy changing the data its linked to.

Selecting a different mesh in the databrowser or doing Shift+L, obData,
Both fail to update and you need to go in and out of edit mode to
refresh the derived mesh.

- Cam