[Bf-committers] Option to hide center dots

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Aug 4 06:38:10 CEST 2005

I've been experimenting with this myself for a while in tuhopuu.
Currently, it's set up to only show dots on selected and active
objects, with selected objects showing a black dot and the active
object showing a white dot. It's also a heck of a lot faster than
using glBitmap, in the scenes I tested.

Screenshot:
http://mke3.net/blender/interface/3dview/center_dots.png

Matt