[Bf-committers] particle effect additions

Janne Karhu janne.karhu at palvelut.net
Wed Aug 3 16:11:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

this is my first patch so I'm a bit unsure of how things work in here, but I posted the patch to the tracker which makes the following additions to the particle effect:
-show particles before they are emitted (button 'unborn' in the effect)
-emitting distribution based on a selectable vertex group
-emit only from faces
-use true random emit from faces as opposed to the current ordered jitter
-control the area from the centre of an individual face from which the particles are emitted ('tight' variable in the effect)

at tracker: https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2896&group_id=9&atid=127

Janne