[Bf-committers] scons, Xcode, Make errors

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Mon Aug 1 04:33:00 CEST 2005

Your questions have already been answered. Look in the "Testing Builds"
forum, at
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=d4f0cc2cf6607e66f0b467c9bf92db1c
-- there's a Windows build from 7/24, a Linux build from today, 7/31,
and an OS X build from 7/23.

You don't seem to be making use of the resources available to you.  You
could ask a question on #blendercoders, post a question (with enough
supporting information to help people answer) in the "Coding Blender"
forum at
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=d4f0cc2cf6607e66f0b467c9bf92db1c
, or you could ask a similarly supported question here, in bf-committers.

These tips are helpfully summarized in a more general form in "Posting
and You" at http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html .  You may want to
watch it.

Matt