[Bf-committers] Thoughts on 64 bits migration, windows/unix

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Apr 30 19:56:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I can understand such an approach for a new code project... but:

a) there's already a good LP64 standard we apply to
b) five years ago the 64 bits port of Blender was made/tested already
c) there's a massive amount of code!

The work todo mainly is getting the Windows version to comply, and of
course go over the new code as was added after 2000.

-Ton-