[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_view3d_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c drawview.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 29 21:29:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

No don't commit that, we talked about it on IRC and he seemed to be
very confused on using matrices, said he needed to work further on it.
I checked the patch, and can't really follow this implementation well.

For me it was a little excercise only... and I promised to fix the
'tech draw' with it. The 'relative to cursor' I could add too... first
need to understand the use for it?

-Ton-