[Bf-committers] No 64 bits Blender in OSX.... :(

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Apr 28 11:17:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

Being once victim of marketing hypers, I thought to check the microsoft
website on what their 64 bits XP exactly offers. Again very hard to get
real info here, but here's one no-go statement already:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896456
"The x64-based versions of Windows Server 2003 and of Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition do not include an OpenGL graphics driver."

Tada! :)

-Ton-