[Bf-committers] No 64 bits Blender in OSX.... :(

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Apr 28 05:12:25 CEST 2005

There is also a 64-bit version of Windows to be release very soon (if
not already) if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure someone could compile a
64-bit version for that platform. Then Windows and Linux would be
frontrunner.

Regards,
--Chris

P.S. Sorry to hear your disappointment ton! You seem genuinely bummed
out about this. Just gotta poke Apple and let them no how sorry it is!