[Bf-committers] Software OpenGL

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Apr 27 15:10:53 CEST 2005

I half expected an "On no not more openGL implimentations to be
compaible  with" Which is true,
My point is that Mesa actually runs very well and its just some trivial,
excess redraws that make it less useable.
Also, we can send bug reports to the Mesa development team is its
somthing wrong. (Unlike badly made hardware)

Should I go ahead and remove redraws from Brush/Crosshair tool?
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street