[Bf-committers] Meeting Minutes April 25th 2005

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at caramail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:48:29 CEST 2005

Or released inthe official package? Retaking the idea of preset from brok
en. the list of avalable theme could be a list of scripts. And saving a t
heme would save as py file. then you could bundle some popular theme with
 blender ;) sound like part of the ongoing ui project in tuhopuu though,
as it use feature front this tree.

> De: ClapBedon <clapbedon at bon
bon.net>
, Nick Winters <nickrwinters at gmail.com>
> Objet: Re: [Bf-committers] Mee
ting Minutes April 25th 2005
> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:28:49 -0400

> <pre>Actually, that's not what he's saying. He's talking about the
creenshots on the front page of blender3d.org. The only place where we

 can download this beautiful them is linked on the CMS page.

> Mayb
e there could be a Theme subsection on the download page? That would
e a great addition.

ters a écrit :
> > apparently you missed the link on that page to a .ble
nd file with that theme

mo/test/B.blend.zip>http://download.blender.org/demo/test/B.blend.zip</a>
> On 4/25/05, car <trip at spymac.com> wrote:
> > > GUI...

ey, just curious Why does the front site show the nice cool smooth dark t
heme but when downloading Blender it does not
> > > exsit , not in a fil
e or even in the themes..
> > > Instead I have to track it down at this
post
html>http://www.blender3d.org/cms/UI_Drawing_Recode.486.0.html</a>> >

 > > .. :? Would be a nice default to have with the theme button list or
as a file in the official release .zip
rs at projects.blender.org
committers</a>> >
committers at projects.blender.org