[Bf-committers] OpenGL in troubles? Help!

Nick Winters nickrwinters at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:09:18 CEST 2005

doing something like this MUST have the common fixes to the graphics problems

often graphics cards will work, but only with certain settings, or drivers

so, what kind of information are we talking about?
os [windows, debian "sid"]
driver [version, and vendor, so ati's catalyst 5.2 or the nv drivers in x11...]
color depth/resolution/monitor setup?

erm, or an extension of this we're talking about:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1419

hopefully combined with:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13722

oh, ought we document how to do things like change the precision
select cursor there?
common fixes:
updated drivers
16 bit color [occasionally 24]