[Bf-committers] Naming layer

zippy trip at spymac.com
Mon Apr 25 16:58:02 CEST 2005

This is a great example of naming layers and keeping it simple.
http://aprilcolo.com/oh/blenders/layersname.jpg

It is Modo, windows and mac users can get the test version at their
site. But as for naming, it helps in massive ways of finding stuff and
working with stuff. Plus in modos method there is a background button
to set a layer as just a locked shaded out view of what ever layer your
on, so you can see but not edit. I know blender has this already in the
scene editor but this is a one click deal instead of multiclick.

Just passing on info of better faster work flow ideas.