[Bf-committers] DOF Docs

zippy trip at spymac.com
Mon Apr 25 16:32:55 CEST 2005

I just built CVS and tested this file it works but you have to wait for
the effect.

Now on a feedback note, why can the 3d view not show some sort of signs
of the distance radius and other slider bar changes? The camera
passepartout is a very good simple color feedback system for this kind
of instant knowledge.

Other than that, it's cute. But a better work flow could be rendering
out all channels of an image file like disfuse spec and alpha as a .psd
and then postedit in photoshop or gimp.

Or work on Blenders seq editor as a basic post effects layer editor to
go along with the multi layers image. Example: instead of setting the
sliders and hitting render to see what happens the image could be
rendered then the post effects options like gama zblur and other could
happen in real time on the pre-rendered image, saving lots and lots of
render and render and render again time