[Bf-committers] Crash in draw_mesh_fancy()

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Apr 21 11:47:23 CEST 2005

I have a file here (complex 2d layout thing with lots of trickery) which
crashes in draw_mesh_fancy(), along with stack corruption... So I'm not
sure if the reason is in draw_mesh_fancy() itself, but it for sure
crashes here every time:

             if (!dl || !dl->col1) {
                 shadeDispList(ob);
                 dl = find_displist(&ob->disp, DL_VERTCOL);
             }
             obCol1 = dl->col1;  <====== CRASH

Is this intentional? I guess the displist is missing... why?

Happens directly when loading file, the scene doesn't even appear.

Loads fine in a CVS a few days old, and in 2.36.