[Bf-committers] blender source navigator

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 21 08:13:37 CEST 2005

Made a little tool for personal consumption to parse the blender sources
and show everything into a nice hierarchy (dir->file->function
paradigm). Got out of it a flat text version and a javascript version of
the entire hierarchy. Javascript version looks pretty nice, provides the
ability to control the level of complexity on display. Though the tool
itself still needs work, and I'm sure it's been done before, the output
looks pretty useful, especially for newcomers like me. If someone's
interested, give me a buzz, although a public URL close to the sources
repository would seem to me like a more natural distribution point.
Anyway, blender is a great piece of code, and I feel like giving
something in return :)
Cheers,
Vio