[Bf-committers] Naming layer

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:22:33 CEST 2005

>What I find funny is that since it has gone open-source, the Foundation
seems
>to be aiming at creating a typical, marketable end-user tool for the masses
>(BF-Blender) opposed to a "thing that gets the job done" (like NaN
Blender).

but a "thing that gets the job done" that has a non "marketable end-user
tool" look and feel ends up going the road of zweistein. Something that can
get the job done for sure, but looks like the UI was developed by people who
said this gets the job done, who cares if the cursor is a banana, at least
we are not selling out to marketability (either that or tripping on acid)!