[Bf-committers] Naming layer

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue Apr 19 20:34:35 CEST 2005

 > Someone just needs to bear with the criticism involved in working on
an easily critisizable project long enough to see it through.

Heh, Matt's great work on the new UI is a great example of this... I
personally think the new UI rocks, but know that there were some people
criticising it.

Come to think of it, the current 3D transform gizmo ideas got a lot of
early criticism, and still is a bit.

I'm sure it's not nice working your guts out on a project, to hear
mainly negative feedback ( people who like the new projects tend not to
comment ), so keeping going until it's done and accepted is a key
required attribute.

Mal