[Bf-committers] scons/freebsd with gameengine question

Kester Maddock Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz
Sat Apr 16 07:33:28 CEST 2005

Hi Hans,

Interesting.  In my Python (2.2), ctype is included through Python's unicode
object. Try:

#include <ctype.h>
#include <iostream>

If that doesn't work, try:

#include <ctype.h>
#include <cctype>
#include <iostream>

and:

#include <cctype>
#include <ctype.h>
#include <iostream>

and

#include <ctype.h>
#undef isalnum
#undef isalpha
#undef iscntrl
#undef isdigit
#undef isgraph
#undef islower
#undef isprint
#undef ispunct
#undef isspace
#undef isupper
#undef isxdigit
#undef tolower
#undef toupper
#include <iostream>

My version of cctype #undef's all the ctype.h macros that seem to be causing
you problems.  My ctype.h also doesn't define the macros in C++ mode.

Cheers,

Kester

On Friday 15 April 2005 09:12, Hans Lambermont wrote:
> Hans Lambermont wrote:
> > Kester Maddock wrote:

> >> 3. Try and isolate it - create an empty file with just #include
> >> <iostream> in it and see if that compiles.   Keep adding (system)
> >> include files from KX_IpoConvert.cpp until it breaks.
> >
> > Good idea ;-) I'll do that and report back.
>
> This is fun. I can reproduce the error with this :
>
> in source/gameengine/Converter/
[snip]
> New ideas ?
>
> -- Hans

My way of joking is to tell the truth.  That's the funniest joke in the world.
		-- Muhammad Ali