[Bf-committers] Re: camera view move is weird now

zippy trip at spymac.com
Mon Apr 11 04:13:55 CEST 2005

On Apr 10, 2005, at 6:38 PM, Nick Winters wrote:

> to do that blender would have to lock the cursor inside the window,
> and prehaps unlock it when the operation is done... at least that is
> how it seems in windows
> most people I guess get used to positioning the cursor in a good spot
> before starting grab/scale/rotate operations so it doesn't become a
> problem.

Eh even then blenders amount of 'movement' is really small as in it has
very small increments of the movement.

But for example ( i should not say it since some one might remove it
now :( ) Use ctrl and alt and click and it will zoom in and out smooth
and non incremental just nice and smooth plus it does the 'continue
even after cursor hits the edge' feature I beg for :D

So it is there already just needs to an option for all movements.