[Bf-committers] ActiveX second

Douglas Toltzman doug at oakstreetsoftware.com
Sun Apr 10 22:50:19 CEST 2005

I can probably help with dynamic_cast, but first you should be sure you
have RTTI turned on in the compiler settings.  Dynamic_cast is a C++
specific feature that required runtime type identification (RTTI) to
work.

Douglas Toltzman, Oak Street Software, Inc.
voice: 910-526-5938
http://www.oakstreetsoftware.com/