[Bf-committers] VRML exporter docs

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sat Apr 9 10:34:49 CEST 2005

Hi Camp,

thanx for the reply (added isdigit). The exporter is based on the old
one shiped with Blender 2.36. Most code comes from Rick Kimball and
needs a lot of optimisation.

In this release i tweaked it and make it working much better, lot of new
features added too. Next version (1.6) will have more features but will
be a complete rewrite.

For this rewrite I saved all your hints. Thanx again.

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
C      _)       bart at neeneenee.de
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                 http://www.neeneenee.de