[Bf-committers] German Blender GUI Translation

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Tue Apr 5 00:01:26 CEST 2005

I believe I know what you want. I just asked about the c/c++ files
because I have sth in mind:

- we should provide a 'blank' po file which contains every ui string
- (always) when blender goes B-Con 4 we should provide a file that
contains all the new strings which were add while development (I
believe/hope this could be done automaticly with the xgettext command)

To do this I (and only I :) ) have to know which source code files
contain ui stuff. And if we do this we spare the translators a great
pile of work. I think this is a good way to keep the translation up to date!

Johannes