[Bf-committers] opengl & glsl

Ivan Sedo ikoframe at zoznam.sk
Mon Apr 4 23:06:36 CEST 2005

hola,
at first, I agree with you ...
I heard blender needs opengl coders ... I didn't think of it as to put
all current opengl stuff to the brand new 2.0 version, still I am more
familiar with 1.2 as with 2.0. I also didn't mean it as I put some code
here on next sunday :), I also meant it like long run - I hardly ever
start coding without planning ...

As for simple small steps I'd like to do:
- what about button for turning light on and off? I find it natural and
useful to add this ability (for tuning scene lighting), you don't need
to put color sliders to zero, you can preserve light settings
- and what about manipulators for camera? it is quite annoying to set
clipping, or focal point for camera with sliders ...