[Bf-committers] Temporary name for YBtest.xml

Alejandro Conty aconty at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:27:50 CEST 2004

Since now the best way to render is using the plugin, the render from
file mode is more like an export tool. You use it only when you want
to tweak the file. Therefore, it needs some predictable name.

But, what we should do, is to put an export menu for it. The problem
is that it needs the whole render process to start in order to export
the data. Also the render from file mode could be still useful on
systems where the plugin might not work.

So maybe we should keep a render from file mode with a temporary name
and add an export menu item for yafray. I'm not sure.