[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c drawview.c editmesh_mods.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Sep 29 22:49:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

Hrms, I've removed the code already for zbuffer value checks, it was
just too unreliable with edges or slightly non-planar quads. I also
wanted to have proper edge selection for subsurf-optimal draw, not
possible with previous method. Plus the zbuf method didnt even work on
linux with newer ATIs.

I rather check on what exactly is wrong with your gfx setup. Whats your
card? OS? I can give some hints for (or a patch) with prints in the
code.

-Ton-