[Bf-committers] Tools dir(s) changes.

Michel Selten michel at mselten.demon.nl
Wed Sep 29 21:40:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

Recently a bs/... has been added to the root of the blender source tree.
On irc I proposed to move this dir to a new dir /tools/scons/bs.
In that new dir, any custom tool needed to build (parts of) blender
could be moved.
For example, the makesdna and datatoc tools could be moved there as well
- with some work of course.
jesterKing and sirdude then pointed me to two already existing tools
dirs: intern/tools and source/tools.
Suggestion is to merge all tools dirs into one directory.

Here's current situation:

/bs/
/intern/tools/cvs-tools/
             /cygwin/           { Empty }
             /darwin/           { Empty }
             /guess/            { Empty }
             /hmake/            { Empty }
             /tinderbox/
             /update-cvs/
             /cpifdiff.sh
/source/tools/cvs-tools/        { Empty }
             /cygwin/
             /darwin/
             /guess/
             /hmake/