[Bf-committers] Individual Faces extrude

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Sep 29 01:53:50 CEST 2004

Hi, I know this is a time where developers are probably doing lots of
stuff anyway and dont especialy need extra advice but...

It would be nice to have a grab mode that works like the extrude mode
now does.

Grab allong normals- I propose Grab: Gkey then Nkey

N for normals, just like there are X/Y and Z atm.
- Cam