[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 17:37:04 CEST 2004

Sounds good and logical for me.

Shouldn't be too hard to port to the new code
(actually, it isn't since the main thing changing for
that part is the datastructure used instead of
transvert)

Martin
PS: The PET made a question pop in my mind: How are we
going to handle PET for face and edge mode? Still keep
it at vert level or use face/edge median point for
distance calculation (and average if vert is shared by
two or more selected edge/face)? Using median point
would give nice even result accros structure when
unlinked to other selected structures, but would
"degrade" to vertex based equivalent when selecting
connected areas.

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/src/editobject.c.diff?r1=1.113&r2=1.114&cvsroot=bf-blender>