[Bf-committers] Individual Faces extrude

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sun Sep 26 14:55:17 CEST 2004

applying the patch I see:

patching file source/blender/src/editmesh_lib.c

and when opening editmesh_lib.c after patching I see that your new
function extrudeflag_iface is added within function set_edge_directions(),
thus causing major compiling problems.

>From the patch for editmesh_lib.c I see you patched against revision 1.4
for that file, while it is already at 1.5. So please be so kind to make a
patch against newer cvs files -> do cvs update and then cvs diff.

Oh, and you can delete that modification in DNA_mesh_types.h (the extrude
definition)

/Nathan