[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_bad_level_calls.h BKE_global.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern blender.c exotic.c scene.c blender/source/blender/blenlib BLI_editVert.h blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c ...

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Sep 24 14:56:11 CEST 2004

Hello,

first, congratulations on the great refactoring and all the additions
to the mesh code, it's great stuff.

One thing I think should be considered is the following:

I find the old face select mode (UV) still more useful than the new
face editmode. Why? Because it ignores occluded faces! That's
especially useful with border selecting faces.

I think now would definitely be the time to include good "ignore
occluded" and "hide occluded" options to editmode.

Otherwise, it's great.