[Bf-committers] A Blender Education distribution

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Sep 22 19:56:52 CEST 2004

Some weeks ago i thought about a complete Blender Dsitribution,
including books, scripts, samples, blender tools, addons and blender for
different platforms. Something like Suse, Mandrake an Red Hat
is for Linux.

But it is a hard work to make this all possible with a nice install GUI
where you can select/ install different items/ options etc. .

Maybe bundled with different renderers that work with Blender.

And it is a lot of asking and license questions.