[Bf-committers] Global Undo hotkeys

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Tue Sep 21 00:43:33 CEST 2004

F11 is used for bringing up th render window. Before using Blender i
used 3dsMax and after understanding the GUI and keys i started loving
Blender even more then 3dsMax ever and this includes hotkeys too.

Blenders has ist own workflow and is much more then a standardlized text
editor so i would not mixing keys and workflows.