[Bf-committers] CVS guessconfig errors

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 20 06:09:28 CEST 2004

Hi.  The latest CVS version of bf-blender will not compile under
mingw/msys (at least for me), unless the files source/tools/guess/* are
replaced by earlier revisisions (in this case from my Tuhopuu source dir).

Instead of returning "windows" for CONFIG_GUESS, the script returns
"mingw-3.[can't remember]-i386", so gmake looks for all the lib stuff in
../lib/mingw-3.[whatever] instead of . ./lib/windows.

I actually renamed the lib/windows folder to mingw-3[x]-i386, but that
made gmake do really wierd things, like look for iconv in /lib.  The
only way I could get it to work was to replace the files with older
versions.

And makesdna doesn't generate DNA.c properly either, I have to do that
manually.

Oh, and I had to manually create obj/windows.

joeedh