[Bf-committers] Compiling blender

john tuffen john at namke.com
Thu Sep 16 21:50:05 CEST 2004

Ok, so here are the results from my 'make'. Like I said previously, doing 'make
clean all' produces an executable as one would expect... A subsequent 'make'
gives this error during the make process:

====> make all in blender/source
diff: gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Python.h: No such file or directory
diff: gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Python_dynamic.h: No such file or directory

and this error stops the make completely:

====> make all in source/blender/src
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `Copy', needed by `publisher'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

So, any hints? I'm using a CVS get from last Thursday (9th September)

john..