[Bf-committers] Transform Refactoring

Jeremy Wall zaphar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:29:21 CEST 2004

Yeah I think I'm not communicating very well. I talked about this a
little several months ago on my armature wiki. It goes into more
detail about what I was thinking. Basically I had thought:

1.) constraints would hold limits for a given transformation action.
2.) before each iteration of the transform loop would apply its
changes it would call a general constraint function which would return
a pass/fail for the transform. the transformation only gets applied if
it passes the constraint test (meaning it doesn't go outside the
limits).

I guess I was just wondering how you were thinking of handling
constraint evaluation.

Jeremy Wall