[Bf-committers] Compiling blender

john tuffen john at namke.com
Thu Sep 16 11:50:38 CEST 2004

Quoting joeedh <joeeagar at prodigy.net>:
> john tuffen wrote:
>
> >Hmmm, I have difficulty too - If I 'make clean' first, 'make' builds
> correctly;
> >however a subsequent 'make' fails. This is using cygwin under windows
> (having
> >defined FREE_WINDOWS) using the current CVS stream...
> >

> My tuhopuu CVS downloads always compiles just fine (under MSYS). . .is
> this only bf-blender?

Yeah - I haven't downloaded the tuhopuu code. If the 'approved' way of building
bf-blender is now using SCONS, then I guess I should download/use that...
However, if that is the case, the makefiles should really be removed :)

I'll do a build later (post 8pm UK time - gotta get the kids to bed!) and post
the error message here... unless someone solves it in the meantime!

john..