[Bf-committers] Compiling blender

john tuffen john at namke.com
Thu Sep 16 11:08:31 CEST 2004

Hmmm, I have difficulty too - If I 'make clean' first, 'make' builds correctly;
however a subsequent 'make' fails. This is using cygwin under windows (having
defined FREE_WINDOWS) using the current CVS stream...

I'll post more information later (unless this is a known problem with a known
fix!)

john..