[Bf-committers] Patch for library loading

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Sep 13 13:30:40 CEST 2004

Hi Michael,

Thanks for locating the error. Since it's my code I will check on this
(later) and commit.

Please note that using relative paths is an option, and is supposed to
use as reference the 'current blender file directory'. This allows you
to move entire projects around, or backup.

If you don't want that, use absolute paths. And yes, we currently don't
have a means of changing/editing such paths inside of blender... it's
about planning beforehand now!

-Ton-