[Bf-committers] A few questions about Object and ListBase

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 12 03:25:35 CEST 2004

Hi, I have a few questions regarding Object and Lists in Blender. . .

First of all, where exactly is the pointer to the Library block data in
the Object struct?  Is it somewhere in ID?

Also, how does Lists in Blender work?  What is ListBase for?  How do I
use it?  And why does ListBase only have only *first and *last as
members?  Or in other words, how do I insert objects into a List as
created by a ListBase?  For example, the list of nodes in a CSG hiarchy.

joeedh