[Bf-committers] Add->Lamp workflow patch

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Sep 8 09:27:28 CEST 2004

Hey Matt, that's great! The possibility to add specific types of lamp at
start and the possibilty to change it later is fine!

The only thing thing is i would i would Phton Lights make always
available, maybe with entry "Photon (Yafray)" and hint "Requires Yafray
as renderer". So you must not abort adding lamps and after adding you
can turn Yafray on.