[Bf-committers] Append in Active Layer

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Sep 7 01:56:05 CEST 2004

And hi again,

I am doing bigtime late hours, and during a few pauses I decided to do
some finger excercises, and took up also the other basse_ request I talked
about.

http://www.letwory.net/patch/append_activelayer_and_append_atcursor.patch

This is the previous patch plus the other feature. What does it do? It
adds a button "At Cursor". When toggled it'll add the selected objects at
the cursor. If there are two or more objects selected they will be
translated with regard to their collective center.

A win32-build is availabe at
http://www.letwory.net/cvsbuilds/bf_blender_windows_20040906.zip

Please review these additions and give feedback on how they could/should
be improved.

/Nathan