[Bf-committers] Bridge tool

trip trip at spymac.com
Sat Oct 30 07:09:26 CEST 2004

sw33tssssss! ,,, but what are the rules to it ? In wings you had to
have the same number of verts building a face -ngons- helped with it.
But in Blender does it require the same rules or can I create an fgon
to fuse with a four vert poly ?? Or will it work at all with blenders
fgons ?

  I am just waiting till I get a chance to build a post or someone else
posts a source build